Monday, February 23, 2009

Colombo Day Off - ish!



Monday 23rd Feb 2009

Show was really fab last night and I've managed to sync in with the local time. Jet lag no more!

Breakfast was rice, Japanese sauted potatoes and grilled tomatoes - oh and some really thick fruit juice that I can't pronouce let alone spell! It wasn't the kind of fruit juice to be found in Tesco that's for sure. We get a raw deal!

I met a lovely lady last night, an actress and director - Alison Skilbeck - she teaches at RADA and she's fab! I was trying to wangle my way to doing a show with her as I would love to do some acting again at some point. We hit it off and we're going to keep in touch. I really hope that I'm free to go and see her one woman show at The Kings Head in London 21st - 26th April. I just know she will be fabulous... I just know it!

Gosh big storm brewing here - large bangs and lightening all over the shop!

We went to some of the shops today and I bought a Sarong - sa right. I think it may look not too bad in Perthshire if the weather improves there! Gosh it is hot and humid here.

We met Alison again in the Sarong shop - so we all went for a light lunch and compared purchases.

Back at the hotel I took a picture of the view and then we had an interview with The Age - Melbournes leading morning newspaper. That went very well and the interviewer Jessica was on the button.

Dinner tonight - probably not outside as it is just chucking it down here. Tomorrow we have more interviews with a radio station here and then I am holding a vocal masterclass with 20 or so attendees. I think most of them were at the concert so they have a good idea of what I do on the vocal front.

OK - fruit!

Speak later

Alison
x

No comments: