Monday, February 2, 2009

Hi there - I feel really bad as I haven't checked in for some time! Bad Dolly!

Anyway - I'm here now and I thought I'd share my tour news with you. I'm off to Sri Lanka, Thailand and Australia for a long long tour and I'll be updating my blog from the road on a daily basis. There will be pictures and scandalabre galore!

Since my last chat I've been doing a bit a globe trotting doing lots of concerts. I played recently with Martin Taylor's Freternity in Almeria in Spain which was wonderful. It was great to get some sunlight on the eyeballs.

Various guitar festivals, Christmas and a Burns Supper later - I'm ready for the Big Smiley Tour around Asia and Australia!

I've one more concert in the UK before I head off. I'm hoping to meet up with various people in Australia that I know and also some other artists who are out on the road in Oz.

I'm buying a new camera for the trip and I'll be snapping away at every opportunity - so loads to look at when you drop by at the blog.

Ok - in the meantime here's a favourite recipe of mine - try it out and let me know how it goes.

Findus Crispy Pancakes - purchase a box of your favourite FCPs with suitable filling ( I always go veggie) pop under the grill or baking oven in the Aga. Nip out to the chip shop for a bag of chips and a cream egg. Make it quick mind as the pancakes won't wait for you.

Take the crispy pancakes from the grill or Aga and assemble with the chips on a warmed plate. Squirt with brown sauce to taste - Mmmmm!

Cream Egg is your pudding!

Lots of love

Alison
xx

No comments: