Thursday, March 19, 2009

Adelaide Show - Thursday 12th March 2009





Well here we are after an unbelievably early flight from Sydney - we have arrived in Adelaide!

The hotel wasn't up to much so we had a change of plan - much better - Holiday Inn in the centre! I nipped out after checking in to get my sister's friends Wendy & Jos a wedding present. I settled for a gift voucher not knowing what they may have needed for their house or to suit their taste!

I had a quick soya latte and we headed off to the sound check. No point in unpacking as we are away from here tomorrow very early to fly to Perth for the last shows.

It was funny - even although the first hotel was pretty bad - before we changed - we passed this bonkers looking place on the way to the venue - The Squatters Arms - where you get strippers followed by a "sausage sizzle"!!!! Whatever can they mean! Anyway - I'm glad we're not staying there!

Show went well and I saw my sister's friends, Wendy and Jos after the show as well as neighbours of mine from Scotland who happenned to be in Adelaide at the same time!

Bedtime - and early start for Perth tomorrow!

Alison
xx

No comments: