Monday, March 23, 2009

After the Tour - Jet lag, the Cat and Cycling!


It has all been a bit odd dealing with the jet lag - I've had it before but almost like a dream sequence!!! Squiggly lines as the scene changes!

No I'm not on drugs!

Glad the cat didn't go in the huff for too long - he did ignore me for a while then he went into security mode - just in case someone or thing attacked me. A bit of cupboard inspection (that's the cat's job anyway!) and he was on my lap giving it big purrrrr! He's such a sap! But very cute!

After wiping down the Aga - James and I went out for a cycle - around Lintrathen Loch and then Peel Farm for tea and scones! We almost didn't get the tea and scones - James had stuffed a £10 note into his very funky cycling gloves - he forgot the dosh had been stashed there and when he pulled his gloves off - unknown to him the £10 note blew away in the wind!

Don't worry though we scrambled around for a few minutes and luckily found it between 2 trees and a pile of country dung! How nice! So we got our tea and scones in the end!

Back to the ranch and off to Glasgow for dinner with friends!

I think I'll be sore tomorrow! Saddle sore!

Ali B
XX

No comments: