Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fremantle Show - Sunday 15th March


Ellington's last night was great! We had Hank Marvin and his wife there with Nunzio Mondia - his accordionist and also our very good friends from Scotland Christine Stewart, her daughter Carolyn and Kirsty with her partner Todd!

It was great to catch up with them and spend some time after the show talking. They are all coming to the Fremantle show as well.

The show went really well and the last set finished at 7pm which meant we were heading back to the hotel early.

Now how's this for a coincidence - I met with a couple from Dundee who were at the show and who absolutely know everyone that I know back home!! Rhod and Anne Ogilvie from Dundee - we had a great catch up and the stories were fabulous! I have a pic ture above with them and will drop them an email when I get back. They were on the button! Great to see you Anne and Rhod! When I'm back in Perth I will certainly look you up and be in touch.

I was pretty hungry once we got back to the hotel but we had just missed last orders at a Thai restaurant that had been recommended. So we caught a Vietnamese restaurant about 5 mins from the hotel! I had a heap of tofu - which I absolutely adore! Being veggie is very easy in Australia! I could easily move here - need to work on James though!

With the last show done - we have a day off tomorrow which we will spend with Christine and Bruce. Can't wait!

Night night!

Alison
xx

No comments: