Thursday, March 19, 2009

Avalon Show - Wednesday 11th March 2009





After the day off - I had to get to a medical centre to sort out some madical attention - the burn on my hand was a bit more painful today but OK!

Anyway - I got it all sorted out and we kicked about Sydney for the day before getting ready for Avalon. I had to get my suitcase sorted as we had a very early start the next day for Adelaide.

James is heading home tomorrow - so I'm not looking forward to that as I really wanted him to be here until the end of the tour! But someone has to hold the fort back at the ranch!

Avalon was a very strange gig - however it all came out in the wash and and we had a full house yet again!

As a farewell to Sydney James and I had our last night aftershow party at Harry's Cafe de Wheels - where we munched our way through veggie pies, mash potatoes, mushy peas and gravy! We ate it by Finger Warf and people watched for a while - it was great!

Next - Adelaide!

Alison XXX

1 comment:

EvaAndersen said...

i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.

You Can see also my services..

Medical Centres Gold Coast is a free website intended to provide information and access to local Medical Centres on the Gold Coast.


Visit Now - http://www.medicalcentresgoldcoast.com.au/